[pianotech] Thanks! (PTG Convention and institute)

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 23:43:18 MDT 2009

As the intern on the committee I was in awe of the incredible teamwork that
goes on at an annual institute! Simply amazing. I believe there were almost
200 classes, dozens of pianos constantly being moved, signs changed, head
counts, oodles of jigs, projectors, tools, etc being shuffled here and
there...all I can say is WOW. As independent techs, we don't often get to
work in a team setting and although it was a lot of work, I can see the
attraction. YAY TEAM!!

About the coffee: Maybe someone needs to make a motion in council for the
home office to purchase its own espresso cart that could be brought to
conventions! You think I'm joking...

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter