[pianotech] Thanks! (PTG Convention and institute)

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Jul 21 22:43:24 MDT 2009

Jim Busby wrote:
> All,
>

> As one of the assistant directors on the institute team, I want to thank
> everyone who taught, helped out, and/or attended the Annual Convention
> and Institute in Grand Rapids. Ward did a great job as director, and
> generally, I thought it was a very successful event. Kudos to him!
>

> Being the “newbie” on the institute team I was amazed at the amount of
> work done “behind the scenes”. 5:30 am daily to sometimes 10:00 pm. The
> pedometer of one worker counted over 110 miles in those few days. As far
> as I know, nothing was lost, broken, or otherwise damaged. While nothing
> is ever perfect and we can certainly improve, I believe this convention
> and institute was well thought out and effectively run. Jeff Hickey, our
> very capable director for next year is already starting to get ready for
> next year! Me, I’m going on vacation for a week!
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jim Busby
>
> Assistant Institute Director

I, for one, would like to thank all concerned for not only
inviting me to teach and putting up with the result, but for
all the hard work, long hours, and level of accommodation they
performed in producing the event. An excellent job done all
around. I had a great time, and the best banquet meal yet.

Now, about that coffee at breaks... <G>
Ron N