[pianotech] Convention

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 23:48:44 MDT 2009

Welcome aboard John! I'm glad the board has approved another intern. Its
hard to imagine going into the committee cold! Ward told everyone to bring
good shoes to Grand Rapids: Man, was he right! My feet really hurt that
first day. Ward brings to pairs of shoes and alternates: great idea.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter