[pianotech] Convention - bench

Allan Sutton allan at sutton.net
Wed Jul 22 11:00:30 MDT 2009

You were one of first who i met at the convention, made me feel welcome. Thank you. But i missed seeing you at your bench, either i too hurried or you with someone. You can have a free fotki account to put your pictures and only post adress pointing to it. When at a proper computer, i will look better choice for pictures hosting. Be well .
Allan