[pianotech] RePhoenix.....

tcc440 at netscape.net tcc440 at netscape.net
Thu Jul 23 18:40:41 MDT 2009

? Will Truitt?? wrote ::

?

I would be grateful if you were to explain in detail those things about the Phoenix Bridge Agraffe system that impress you so.

?

Since this bridge agraffe is now available as a retrofit, what modifications in setting bearing, crowning boards would be required?

Will, Its the sound.? If you could hear what I did?, you would know.? We all "Know" what a large quality piano sounds like, and when you hear that kind of sound comming from a

little ittie-bittie parlor grand, it takes your breath away.??

As far as bearing, and other technical matters are concerned, you will have to check with Atlantic Music in Melbourne, Florida and they are on vacation until next Monday..
? Tom Cobble RPT?? Melbourne, Florida

?