[pianotech] 2 Things

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 21:49:05 MDT 2009

Most people don't understand that the property on which the house they are living in was home to the mice long before they got there. Just because a building is put up in?a field, doesn't mean the mice have left. That's why rich people in beautiful homes out in the country are flabbergasted? when I tell them there are mice inside their piano.

There is nothing that can prevent mice. Traps will kill the ones that are there, and a cat in the house will deter them from scurrying around at night, but only if the cat is interested in doing some hunting at night.?

Wim