[pianotech] Old Kranich and Bach Grand

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Sun Jul 26 11:30:31 MDT 2009

Clark,

The main difference in these K & B wips is the distance between the wip
flange and jack centerpins. A dozen years back I was able to get a
similarly configured wippen to fit by taking a 1/4" section out of the
beam and super gluing back together. The piano is still playing nicely
today... well, the A#7 is playing nicely ;-)

Tom