[pianotech] A liitle depressed/also meeting others

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 23:27:24 MDT 2009

There was something special about this conference, for sure.

Maybe its because its the first since the economy tanked. I think everyone
is feeling particularly grateful for what they have this year. Everyone I
met was so incredibly friendly! It is an amazing profession and it is such a
luxury to be amongst others who understand it and thrive on it. It
definitely puts me on a high for a while, but then its back to reality!

Gerry - I'm glad you got a vacation! I have a fairly mild schedule this week
(good thing! Weather in the mid to upper 90's!! We in the Pacific Northwest
usually don't think we need AC!) Jean and I are taking the week after next
off. I'm looking forward to taking my 7 year old on his first camping trip!

Its really odd this year to be on the institute committee because even
though its only been a week since Grand Rapids, we're already starting to
plan for Las Vegas! No rest for the weary!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter