[pianotech] SAT IV

martin cipolla pianodoctor at msn.com
Tue Jul 28 07:46:12 MDT 2009

Anyone use the new Sanderson SAT IV yet?  I've been using Verituner software on a PDA for last couple of years.  However lately I have had some Hardware crashes that left me high and dry.  The ear still works but too time consuming for store tunings etc.  Thought I might get a Sat for back up.  Curious if anyone has had a chance to check it out.
Thanks,Marty