[pianotech] Piano Built completely in Virginia-pics

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Jun 1 10:54:21 MDT 2009

It - may - have been sarcasm - but - on this list, it's extremely hard
to tell sometimes.

In the past, I, as well as many others, have been the brunt of many,
many comments that are not sarcastic - so it is really hard to tell anymore.

And, I don't keep track of the "text" versions of the emotions thingys.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years