[pianotech] Wapin Bridge Installation Session in Michigan

Roy roy.peters at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 2 19:38:27 MDT 2009

Hello List:

I have been working on being able to offer a Wapin Bridge installation session this summer.  It will be on Monday of the week of the PTG Convention (on July 13th) at the Interlochen Arts Camp.  It will be a chance to listen to the piano before hand, see how to do the install, and the evaluate the results.

Interlochen is about two hours north of the PTG Convention site in Grand Rapids.  There is lodging at the camp in the form of a hotel, or cabins for rent.  There is a state park across the street if you wish to camp.  It is a tourist area, so there are lots of things to do if you just want to come up and check things out.  It's a great bike riding area, for those who are into that. My hope is that by holding this on Monday, it would make it convenient for people attending the convention to go a couple days early.  Monday is the off day at Interlochen, which makes it better for trying to do something like this.

As the second part of this, my friend Nevin Essex will be offering a voicing session, hopefully on that same piano.  This might happen on Tuesday, depending how far we get on Monday. Nevin will be teaching his voicing class at the convention also, but this will be a chance to get a little more in depth.

If you aren't interested, please ignore.  If you are interested, please email me privately for details.

Thanks,
Roy Peters, RPT
Cincinnati, Ohio
roy.peters at mindspring.com