[pianotech] string replacement

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Jun 4 05:19:23 MDT 2009

That bit of care includes making sure the string is on the right side
of the damper wire. I learned a long time ago that you can mess up the
dampers real quick if they aren't. ;-{

Depending on how you do it, it's also real easy to cross the wires.
Try not to talk to kibitzers while you're doing it.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
Luther College, 700 College Dr.,