[pianotech] Cracked Plate Thing

Bryn Latta brynla at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 06:24:06 MDT 2009

Just to clarify, the piano was not up to pitch and in fact was wildly out. But, I think it has been sitting in an abandoned farmhouse for years. Someone just offered my customer the piano for free, and she wanted to know whether it was worth her while to bring it home...would it play. So I've been biting my nails over that plate crack a bit--thanks for the ideas everyone!

Bryn Latta