[pianotech] Rendering problem

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:46:39 MDT 2009

Pianos like this I start well low of pitch, flagpole to put extra
tension on the non-speaking length, once the pitch is changing, keep
it slowly changing, continue the smooth pull exactly to pitch and
STOP.  Releasing the flagpole equalizes the tension. It works pretty
well.

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.