[pianotech] hammer flange set screw?

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 01:58:37 MDT 2009

I once saw an action in Del's shop that had hammer flanges with adjustable
friction flanges. They looked pretty complicated. You have to ask yourself:
If it was a practical idea maybe it would have caught on? On the other hand,
it seems more and more technicians are becoming aware of the importance of
uniform friction in the action, so maybe it's an idea that deserves
reconsidering.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter