[pianotech] what glue ....

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Jun 7 12:11:07 MDT 2009

André Oorebeek wrote:

> ja ja Ron, you're so fast man.. but I said "I do not know exactly what
> it is (I can ask)"
> ok?

Since you did all these years of meticulous research with a
list of specific performance requirements and finally found
the perfect glue, I naturally assumed you might have some idea
where it came from and what it was called. When you run out,
do you send a note to an anonymous secret post office box
saying "Whoever you are, I need more of that special glue
stuff"?

Ron N