[pianotech] Call Wurlitzer?

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 7 12:39:42 MDT 2009

I never had any problems with silicone. Mine has not solidified.  I have
used it on many, many Wurlitzer's and only on Wurlitzer's with great
success.  I have also used mineral oil and naphtha for years too.  Again,
theh proper mixing of both is essential.

I think the biggest problem arises when people do not mix it correctly.