[pianotech] time warp

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 07:05:10 MDT 2009

Yes, it reminds me of a tongue-in-cheek sci-fi story I read about how
faster than light travel was discovered. A clerk noticed that the
closer the address that a letter was addressed to, the longer it took
to get there, but the farther away it was addressed, the quicker it
got there. So he addressed a letter to “The Imperial Galactic Emissary
Commission” and by the time he got back to his office from mailing it,
his office was full of interstellar travel dignitaries! At least that
is how I remember the story…

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.