[pianotech] time warp

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Jun 8 07:33:42 MDT 2009

On 6/8/09, Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net> wrote:

> It's always amazed me. One post will show up on list literally
> a couple of seconds after being sent, and the next won't have
> showed up six hours later.
>

> Ain't technology grand?

Shore am...

There is also the urgency factor.

If someone runs into a problem in a customer's home and calls for
help, the plea will appear on the list in about 3-5 hours.

If someone has an ohno moment, THAT will get to the list immediately.  DAMHIK...

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
Luther College, 700 College Dr.,