[pianotech] what glue ....

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 11:08:53 MDT 2009

In a message dated 6/8/2009 9:39:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
davidlovepianos at comcast.net writes:

I  use it all the time for felt, bushings, dampers, all non stressed joints
that  need may need to be undone at some point.  I’ve pretty much stopped
using  hot hide glue except when I feel nostalgic.
We've been using it for years for bushings and some upright  repairs (mixed
with a surfactant and applied with a needle bottle it works  wonders on
upright jack flanges and other common and hard to get to places).

fingertips.