[pianotech] What Glue

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 8 10:26:56 MDT 2009

Definitely has a shelf life.  I believe Titebond's date stamp is a lot
clearer than it used to be - probably some push-back from knowledgeable
consumers.  Here's a link to some stuff that claims to be the best:
http://www.toolsforworkingwood.com/Merchant/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=toolshop&Product_Code=MS-OLDBROWN.XX&Category_Code=&Search=old%20brown
They also sell several gram strengths of hot hide.
Mike Spalding