[pianotech] Re. What Glue?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 8 15:31:46 MDT 2009

Paul,
Unfortunately, you are wrong! I've been using cold hide glue for over 30 years and have had ZERO failures. If it were the little bottle that I keep in my car, I would consider that suspect. NOT the glue that is in my shop! If you'd like I'll glue something up with the 10+ year old stuff and send it to you and defy you to make the joint fail under normal conditions!

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I