[pianotech] time warp OT

pianoguru at cox.net pianoguru at cox.net
Mon Jun 8 20:41:31 MDT 2009

Most folks on the east coast should be getting this email up to 12 hours
BEFORE I sent it, .... from Ningbo, China.  It still takes some getting
used to ...... the notion that it is still yesterday at home when its
already tomorrow here.

Frank Emerson
Tues, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:37AM

The date stamp on this email will be local time US Eastern Time.  I
don't change the time setting on my computer while abroad.
Conveniently, it is exactly 12 hours difference, except when
daylight-savings messes it up.