[pianotech] Speed drying treated flanges

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Jun 8 15:45:11 MDT 2009

Or would you say " a more Protek-ed life!!"

Sorry...I just had to!...Long day... I go now!! Me hunt dinner.
eat...sleep..me hunt tomorrow
Paul

Paul T Williams <pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
06/08/2009 04:42 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Speed drying treated flanges

Me too...in a way.  I've always, when gotten to this point. replace with
new parts.  Lucky I guess.

Paul

Barbara Richmond <piano57 at comcast.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
06/08/2009 04:26 PM

Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Speed drying treated flanges

Yeah, I've repinned plenty of actions, I'd just never done this shrinking
thing before.  Guess I've lived a very protected life...

:-)

Barbara