[pianotech] I am interested in the musical instrument

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Fri Jun 12 09:34:03 MDT 2009

Naaaa couldn't be!  All you need to do is arrange shipping to Nigeria.   Oh, of course you need to pay for shipping yourself but don't worry the buyer will reimburse you!  You can trust them, after all they contacted you through an email for goodness sake!    I bet the delivery people are real nice too.  They probably have a business card they can give you to prove who they are.  It will say:

moVers bY piAno Adebayo Mohammed
piaNo perFeShunal moVe for yOu
wE maKe pAid wheN yeR hOme
trUst uS yoU foR deiVery