[pianotech] FOLLOW UP - Re: I am interested in the musical instrument

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Fri Jun 12 09:53:58 MDT 2009

Follow up...

This just occurred to me.   If you want to have some fun with this go along with it and when the "movers" show up give them a Whitney spinet with a bad pin block and busted up bridges.  Tell them you just restored it and have arranged for a direct deposit for payment.  Can you imagine the look on their faces after the scammers move the piano across the country and later realize they were just scammed!   Who are they going to call to report it?

Rob