[pianotech] FOLLOW UP - Re: I am interested in the musical instrument

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Fri Jun 12 10:11:08 MDT 2009

The problem is that they will never show up. They'll just wait for the
cash to arrive and then move on to the next target.

Your best revenge is to delete the email. When nobody replies and
nobody sends them any money, they'll give up the scam, although I'm
sure they'll find a new scam!

Regards,

Rob

(and yes I realize the irony of the default signature below!). :-)

Sent from my iPhone