[pianotech] FOLLOW UP - Re: I am interested in the musical instrument

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Jun 12 10:36:46 MDT 2009

True, the best response is to delete the email.

The trouble is, "nobody replies" never happens. Someone will reply and get
scammed. Never fails. On a closely related note, I recently read a "research
report" where a tech biz sent a bogus internet pharmacy email to something
like a million recipients. The **percentage** number of responses was
minuscule, but the sheer volume brought about all sorts of buyers. I forget
the $$ amount they could have collected (if they'd been playing a real
pharm-scam) but it pays a lot better than piano technology.

Sent from my home-built Linux box,
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN