[pianotech] ergonomic grand regulation ideas?

Claude Harding charding88 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 13 10:27:58 MDT 2009

Jim,
  You have several excellent suggestions for a special short stool on wheels
to solve your problem.
Until you can get such a stool, you might try what I currently am doing,
which is to get my piano dolly with the swivel casters and put a short board
or two on it to adjust for height, along with a folded towel or cushion for
comfort, and work away "inside the carcass."
Claude Harding

  _____