[pianotech] sluggish (was no subject)

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 13 18:29:17 MDT 2009

I imagine something may work better in one part of our country than another
too with the various humidity condiitions.

Obvious this forum if meant for all suggestions and recommendations.  If
certain members find certain remedies to work better more power to us all.
If we can all learn something else wonderful.  I'm sure we all have in one
form or another.  On the other hand, if some of us have found other ways,
without weights, well, more power to us too.  Just so long that it gets
fixed correctly is the main concern.  Maybe you got the rotten ones and we
got the better ones.  :-)