[pianotech] sluggish

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Sat Jun 13 22:27:47 MDT 2009

I also have to concur with Gerald, Wim, & Keith. If I see any sluggishness at all, the action comes out and "all" centers get lubricated whether the seem to be OK or not (and key buttons).  AND when it is a customer/prospective customer, they are advised if I am servicing the piano for the first time to allow in their budget 2 1/2 times the normal tuning rate just for such situations.

Ken Gerler