[pianotech] ergonomic grand regulation ideas?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sun Jun 14 12:15:22 MDT 2009

It sure got better after a week in Oberlin last summer with Ken Sloane!!
Hum, no, sign along with my i-tunes on the computer...sure!

PW

Alexander Lass <lasspiano at gmail.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
06/14/2009 11:38 AM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] ergonomic grand regulation ideas?

Paul,

Unless I'm mistaken, 14 inches was also the height of Glenn Gould's piano
stool.  If your damper timing comes out as well as his Variations, UNL has
itself a fine technician.  Do you hum while you work?

Best,

Alex

Alexander Lass
Chicago, IL