[pianotech] Costco/Yamaha

David Stocker firtreepiano at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 14:50:28 MDT 2009

Various dealers around the country are contracted to sell the pianos at
Costco. It varies from region to region who that may be and what brand of
pianos they have available. Sherman Clay has not done Kohler & Campbells for
a while. Here in the western Washington state, it may be Schimmel and Kawai
with or without PianoDisc, as well as some sort of digital.

Suzuki Pianos have been sold strictly through the Costco Website. I have
been called directly by Suzuki to tune and / or repair several.

David J. Stocker, RPT
Fir Tree Piano Tuning & Repair
Tumwater, WA

360-786-TUNE