[pianotech] Costco/Yamaha

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Jun 15 06:30:38 MDT 2009

Hi Wim,

All they did was provide the space.  I wasn't high enough in the company
structure to know about liabilities or contracts, but I would think they
would have.  They provided no guarantees on the pianos or service, that
was our responsibility.

Paul

wimblees at aol.com
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
06/14/2009 06:10 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Costco/Yamaha

Paul

Did Costco get involved in anything to do with the pianos, other than
providing the space? Did they have some sort of written policy that
exempted them from any liability for the condition of the pianos, or
service of any kind?

Wim