[pianotech] Kimball Whitney Spinet

David Stocker firtreepiano at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 16 00:12:46 MDT 2009

I did a set of square grommets about 75 miles away from home a few months ago. I had already seen the piano, but had not noticed rust on the screws. I was able to run to a nearby hardware store and buy some wire brushes on handles and also small ones for a drill. The drill did the trick very quickly.

Dave Stocker
Tumwater, WA