[pianotech] Download PTBiz as freeware

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Wed Jun 17 10:54:42 MDT 2009

Paul,

I fully agree with your take on the predatory ways of Intuit. I’m there because it’s what my accountant wants me to do. If I keep them happy then maybe just maybe they’ll keep me happy too. When you wait 3 years to upgrade the creature of habit thing takes hold and nothing new or different is ever likely to feel right or good. You’ll get used to it.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)