[pianotech] Download PTBiz as freeware

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Wed Jun 17 11:07:47 MDT 2009

On Jun 17, 2009, at 10:57 AM, pmc033 at earthlink.net wrote:

>  I'm just incensed that even if you like the version you have, every
> 3 years you have to buy the  program all over again.

Paul,

You probably already know this, but it might be worth mentioning. You
are not required to buy the newer software program versions unless
your operating system is out-of-date.
There are some software programs I don't upgrade to when the older
versions do everything that I need.

Granted, I do sometimes, not out of need necessarily, but only because
I like to stay as current as possible. These later years in life,
however, are clearly showing me that I shall not be able to continue
that practice as the reorientation tasks to adapt to the new become
burden some to some degree. Normally, I save the older downloads
should the newer versions prove beyond my means. If that happens, I
just reinstall what I know best and call it the end of the line for
that particular program. Being educated and staying on top of things
has its limits for some of us.

Keith