[pianotech] Rubber Grommets !!!!

Carl Teplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 17 11:32:22 MDT 2009

Unbelievable timing.  This AM I was out to tune a little old Kimball , and encountered
a similar situation.  Tried to adjust one of the grommets, but thought better of it as I
could feel that the chances of not breaking up these beauties was slim.  I did manage
to move one just enough to make it work ? !  Pointed out the problem to customer, and
told her I would investigate .  I 'm sure that they would have to be replaced, also.
 Would like to know where, or more correctly, " if " they are still available.

Please advise as to where you were able to get same.

Carl  , Winnipeg, Canada.