[pianotech] Dealer labor fees

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jun 18 13:37:24 MDT 2009

Remember, however, that less than perfect work that you do reflects on you
with the customer, not the dealer.  I will routinely discount to the trade
10 - 15%, not more.  But never quote a price beforehand.  That simple tuning
has a way of becoming an semi-tone pitch raise.  I don't like walking away
from a situation feeling a conflict between doing my best work and getting
paid a reasonable amount.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com