[pianotech] New format on old scam, aimed at piano tuners

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 19:24:53 MDT 2009

A member of our chapter received this in her e-mail. Looks like the scammers are getting desperate.

Wim

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am George Poyet of Elizade Services based in the United Kingdom and we have some group of six clients from the UK who will be coming over to your place to learn about tuning, Voicing, action regulation,reconditioning,estimates/appraisals,humidity Control System Installation, Used piano Sales,refinishing for one month period in the month of August.Let me know if you can organise this for them for one month period as well as the total costs for the programme for the period.
George Poyet
General Manager, Elizade Consults.
+447035926538
+447024031772