[pianotech] Fazioli

Ron Overs sec at overspianos.com.au
Tue Jun 23 17:07:03 MDT 2009

At 11:05 AM +1000 20/6/09, Paul Knight wrote:

>. . . I like to think you are talking about steinway new york
>because if you refuring to steinway hamburg and questions of quality
>you are sadly mistaken and dont have a clue what quality the pianos
>are built to.

Paul, I find it strange that you seem willing to state an opinion
which rates an S&S B over the Steingraeber without having ever seen a
Steingreaber. Might your views have something to do with the fact
that you have been doing 'rebuilding' work for the local S&S dealer?

I know both Will Truitt and Udo Steingraeber personally.

Will has a sharp mind and an even handed temperament. Many would
stand to learn a lot from his wisdom should they care to listen.

Udo Steingraeber is one of the few real piano men of our generation
who is making a real contribution towards the world of pianos in his
own lifetime, and not being satisfied merely to reproduce outdated
designs from a century ago. I 'take my hat off' to Mr Steingraeber,
and you would do well to reserve your judgement of his instruments
until such time as you actually get to see one.

Ron Overs

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
    Grand Piano Manufacturers