[pianotech] Fazioli

ljinno at googlemail.com ljinno at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 20 06:43:34 MDT 2009

I've not done a lot of work on Faziolis and so am not in a position to give authoritive opinion but one thing that hasn't been mentioned so far is how both pianos hold their price and which one would sell the quickest.

Admittedly, if I was in their position the resale value would not bother me BUT  if a few months down the line the credit crunch bit into my financial situation or the children gave up playing, I would be thankful for this advice.

Lee

Sent from my Tardis