[pianotech] Dealer labor fees

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Sat Jun 20 14:11:34 MDT 2009

Ryan,

Have you also considered the costs of housing those pianos until they sell, the costs of advertising them, the fact that your money is tied up in them, the costs of moving them,etc. What about the costs of not being able to earn tuning money while you are showing the piano to a potential customer--who might not even buy.

I don't know what all our dealer's costs are, but one of my co-workers told me that he SAVED $10,000 per month in rent when he moved into a smaller space about six months ago.

Diane

[pianotech] Dealer labor fees
Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 09:56:25 MDT 2009