[pianotech] Wheelchairs and piano legs in nursing homes

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Jun 20 20:42:24 MDT 2009

Julia

Look at the twin dollies on page 14 of the Schaff catalogue.?These dollies?extend only two inches from the back of the piano. I can't imagine that they would get in the way of a wheel chair, unless someone wheels themselves right up next to the back of the piano. You?can even remove the front legs of a piano, so they won't get in the way of a wheel chair. These dollies also?makes it almost impossible to tip the piano over. ?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943