[pianotech] Off topic: online scheduling help sought

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Mon Jun 22 00:15:52 MDT 2009

I will be giving hearing tests at the convention in Grand Rapids and am trying to figure out a way that people could sign up for an appointment online and I could get online in the testing room to find out who is coming.

Last time we tried giving hearing tests, before the convention started, the PTG took names of people who were interested in having a hearing test and their phone numbers.  Iwas supposed to phone each of the 44 people to set up a definite time--but there was no place for me to give hearing tests!  It took another full day to get a room for the tests and by then another 40 people had signed up for a specific date and time.  It was a nightmare.

So, I am hoping that it might be possible to do the scheduling in realtime.  Fortunately, this year the room has been selected and set aside for a couple of months already, and my schedule in the institute directors' email for a similiar time.  But, to be on the safe side, I would like a way to do it online.

Thank  you for any and all suggestions!

Diane Hofstetter

Diane Hofstetter