[pianotech] PTBiz users

Alan Forsyth forsyth93 at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 22 14:55:01 MDT 2009

Before this topic bites the dust, I would like to ask if PTBiz requires the installation of MS Access on their computer in order for it to work, or is it a stand alone program?  Way back in the days of Windows 3.1 I programmed my own customer database using Access 2 and since upgraded to Access 7. At the moment I cannot seem to find a way to export my database as a stand alone application with Access 7 and I could have sworn this could be done with Access 2. If I want to send a copy of my database to someone, they would require MS Access 7. Does anyone know?

AF

Snapshot of my database; probably very old fashioned, but it works and is extremely reliable.