[pianotech] Leveling keys

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Jun 23 15:31:13 MDT 2009

So... How did they feature the nastyness in the bass break on B's from the
late 70's????  Why the hollow restroom sound on that F??? We have several
with that here!!  (More importantly with out re-design.....how do you fix
it???  I've tried several different things...none work)  New board?
Riblets? weights?...

Paul

"Tom Driscoll" <tomtuner at verizon.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
06/23/2009 03:07 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Leveling keys

-----
From: "Jim Busby" <jim_busby at byu.edu>

Someone once told me that Steinway has a hidden motto "If you can't fix
it,
feature it." (Now, I LOVE Steinway. Just find it funny and somewhat
accurate.)

Jim
Jim,
 Best line of the year! Love it!