[pianotech] Like new!

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:53:19 MDT 2009

Richard, the pictures you tried to send don't show up on the list. Maybe the files are too big. Try a lower resolution for the pics you want to send to this list. Without the pictures, your posts are kind of useless. Sorry I had to be the one to say so.

Marcel Carey,
Sherbrooke, QC

Sent from my desktop that don't even have enough room to breathe with all these papers lying around it.