[pianotech] Strange Customer Complaint

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Jun 25 07:54:28 MDT 2009

Had that.
I got a call on my cell, telling me all the E's were out.
I went back could find nothing wrong.
Then she played FACE, as a chord, and yes the E did sound bad.
She, an older woman was just learning piano, and I think FACE is all the lines or spaces. ( I never learned to read music) Just took lessons when a child, and forgot it all.
John Ross