[pianotech] Strange Customer Complaint

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jun 25 07:59:17 MDT 2009

Yup FACE is the spaces in the treble clef. spaces in bass are All Cows Eat
Grass

John Ross <jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
06/25/2009 08:55 AM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Strange Customer Complaint

Had that.
I got a call on my cell, telling me all the E's were out.
I went back could find nothing wrong.
Then she played FACE, as a chord, and yes the E did sound bad.
She, an older woman was just learning piano, and I think FACE is all the
lines or spaces. ( I never learned to read music) Just took lessons when a
child, and forgot it all.
John Ross